10. "I don't even know what I was running for - I guess I just felt like it." - The Catcher in the Rye
9. "Chariots of Fire" - 'Nuf said.
8. [Bullard High School Cross Country] "It's not impossible, just impassable" - Alice in Wonderland
7. "If you can fill the unforgiving minute with 60 seconds of distance run yours is the earth and everything that's in it." - Rudyard Kipling
6. It's already over, just turn around and go home, there's just no way to handle Bullard's MAD FIGS.
5. "Then one day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run..." -Forrest Gump
4. "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" -2nd Timothy 4:7
3. "It takes a winner to come from behind" -Running Brave
2. "Running Endangers Lives" -Mt. Timpanogos Trail Sign
1. Success in Bullard High School X-Country Program is: 50% Inspiration, 35% Perspiration, 12% Pure Insanity, 3% Good Looks... -J. Ekims
Back to MAD FIGS Parables
Email the MAD FIGS