15. "The present conditions of life have not yet erased the traces of the past. We run too fast, but we still do not move enough" - Eugenio Montale, Italian poet.
14. Runner Dies on Finish Line -(The 1996 Boston Marathon) "The ordeal of running [...] proved too great for... 61 year old Humphrey Siesage of Stockholm who died of an apparant heart attack after crossing the finish line." - The Fresno Bee
13. "Our heroes are simple: they are brave, they tell the truth, they are good swordsmen, and they are never in the long run really defeated." - Graham Greene, The Ministry of Fear.
12. "Whereas, once again, THE MACHINE destroyed everything: you were killed discreetly, with a little shame and great precision." - Albert Camus, The Stranger.
11. Run!!! - Ron Jones
10. The woods are lovely dark and deep,/ but I have promises to keep,/ and miles to go before I sleep/ and miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost
9. Definition of a coach: Someone who is willing to lay down your life for the school. - J.B. Stamper
8. "I do not choose to run," President Coolidge: a statement to the press that takes him out of contention for the 1928 presidential nomination.
7. You CAN'T run but you CAN hide from the MAD FIGS of Bullard High school!!!
6. One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad. - Jeremiah 24:2
5. The Animal - 'nuf said
4. If you can fill the unforgiving minute with 60 seconds worth of distance run/ Yours is the earth and everything that's in it and what's more you'll be a man my son. - If, Rudyard Kipling
3. "I just felt like running" -Forrest Gump
2. Running Endangers Lives!!! - Mt. Timapnogos Cave Trail sign
1. I was so far behind I thought I was in first place - Ali Garabedian
Back to MAD FIGS Parables
Email the MAD FIGS